1969 Datsun 2000 Black with Red interior....

1969 Datsun 2000 Black with Red interior....

Postby 3Zowner on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey its me again...selling a new toy. I started a new company call IconiCustomZ and I bought a 7500 sq.ft. body & service shop in Waukegan, IL we do just about everything and any kind of car, we will have an AWD dyno installed, have 3 lifts, an performance engine building department, stereo fabercation dept., I found an awesome body and paint guy that has a great history for laying some sick paint, Have a Nissan tech coming in to turn wrenches as well as another certified mechanic, it has a full downdraft paint booth(the main reason I bought this company) so some toys need to go and have to sell my 69 2000 roadster...Its so sad for me but I will try to find another one down the road. I was going to keep this car for myself since they are so rare and its a convertible...I will post pics of it as soon as its re-assembled. Its really, really nice. Its truely a rare sight in the midwest. The car has 64k original miles on it. Like the title says its black(newly painted) all the body work has been done to the car, it has been in a garage for more than 20 years of its life owned by a Nissan tech that I've known for 15 of those years. The car was so clean that it needed the paint to perfect what is there. All the wiring harnesses, most of the componants under the hood are NOS parts that have been replaced. The tail lights, chrome emblems, running lights, gas filler and cap were also NOS and will be installed on the car. I've ordered NOS red seat covers and a new vinyl top for it. The car is a one of one car with real metal wheel flares to match the front factory flares, the wheels are rare American Racing vintage mesh wheels that have been powdercoated black and only the wheel caps and lugs are chrome. The bumpers have been painted black to match the car, with the chrome highlights around the car it looks amazing. The interior is red, the original seats are worn(ordered replacements), the rest of the interior is near mint. The dash is perfect, the steering wheel I found is NOS. I installed a roll bar and had it painted the bodycolor of the car as well. all the glass is not cracked or hazed...the top has been ordered...like I said I was not planning to sell such a rare and extremely fun car to have in my collection. I'm trying to sell this car instead of selling my 1970 240z which most of you saw at your convention. I'm asking $20k for the roadster of which to a Z owner I will take $17,500 for it...call me if you are or someone you know is interested. The car will take about 2 weeks to assemble. My name is Dave my cell is 847-274-7088 or my email is buyaz2@hotmail.com I will be at Brown County Inn this weekend...ask me about my roadster!! I also have a 1978 280z 2+2...
" If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off"
3Zowner
Z Rookie

Re: 1969 Datsun 2000 Black with Red interior....

Postby zinistr on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

Hi Dave - pictures are the way to go when selling a car, especially one with a higher price tag.

Sounds like these are nice cars!
Chris (Zinistr) - "The Picky Bastard"
'91 609rwhp TT "Zinistr", 93 Convertible TT "Z MASTR", '09 Nismo 370z #196
zinistr
Site Admin

Return to Classifieds