So I can coordinate time on the lift and in the garage, I'd like to know who is coming and has things they'd like to work on during the day. The house garage has room for four cars (one lift) so I need to think a bit about work to be conducted.
We're hoping weather cooperates and likely will have the grill going with hamburgers, hot-dogs, etc. Feel free to bring a dish to share with your fellow members.Project help requests thus far:
- Rick Orelli - adjust headlights and front fascia, paint calipers
- Chris MD Karl (my nephew with Z32 2+2) - New brake pads and brake system flush
- Mike Prehn - brake job (pads & fluid flush)
- Glenn - check underside of car on lift
- Kburg711 - short-throw shifter install (350z)
Get those bolt-on and other project parts and let us know what you have in mind. We typically have several sets of hands to help out...should be a fun and productive time getting the Z's ready for the season.GARAGE OPENS AT 10AM so we have plenty of time to get all the various work done and enjoy some social time along the way as well. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share!! :)
ADDRESS: 8845 Hikers Trail, Chardon, OH 44024.
Use Google Maps to get directions: http://g.co/maps/k6xy7
If you get lost, have a question, etc. - post here in thread or CALL ME at 440-343-1664.